The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 6.0%, Titanium Dioxide 2.6%
· Helps prevent sunburn.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging AlertSpending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not
skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
On broken or damaged skin.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with warm water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs.
· Apply liberally to cool, dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
· Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
· Reapply at least every 2 hours.
· For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor before using.
· Protect this product container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate (and) Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylparaben (and) Ethylparaben (and) Butylparaben (and) Propylparaben (and) Isobutylparaben, Polyethylene, Polyquaternium 37 (and) Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (and) PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.