The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
• For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin • Recommended for repeated use
• Take wipe and rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands. • Allow to dry without wiping. • Dispose of wipe in trash after use. Do not flush.
• For external use only • Flammable, keep away from fire or flame • When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water and seek medical help. • If swallowed, drink large amounts of water and seek medical attention. • Avoid contact with face and broken skin. If contact occurs, flush with water. • Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children
* Please review the disclaimer below.