The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Camphor 4%Menthol 10%Methyl Salicylate 30%
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:ArthritisSimple BackacheMuscle StrainsBruisesMuscle Sprains
- For External use onlyWhen using this productavoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesdo no apply to wounds or damaged skindo not bandage tightly or use with a heating paduse only as directedStop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help right away. If pregnant Or Breast-Feeding, Ask A Health Professional Before Use
- Apply on affected area, not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 12 years of age; consult a doctor
- Store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) Store away from heat
Benzyl alcohol, Carbomer, Pemulen, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Triethanolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.