The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:HeadacheMuscular achesBackacheMinor pain of arthritis
- The common coldToothachePremenstrual and menstrual crampsTemporarily reduces fever.
- Liver warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- Adult takes more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountchild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hourstaken with other drugs containing acetaminophen adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The User Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The User Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsFever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysNew symptoms occurRedness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedAGEDOSEAdults and Children 12 years and overTake 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastDo not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hoursChildren 6 - 11 yearsTake 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hoursChildren under 6 yearsDo not use adult Regular Strength products in children under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage.
- Do not use if imprinted Safety Seal under cap is broken or missingStore at room temperature
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
* Please review the disclaimer below.