The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each banded capsule)Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Otc - Purpose
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose sneezing itchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: runny nose sneezing
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
You are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when operating machinery or driving a motor vehicleexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Of Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 1-800-222-1222
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away:
- Take every 4 to 6 hours do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years of age and over1 to 2 capsuleschildren 6 to under 12 years of age1 capsulechildren under 6 years of agedo not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) in a dry placeprotect from moisturecontains lactose
D&C red #28, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose and starch.
DO NOT USE IF EITHER CAPSULE BAND OR IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGDistributed by:
Rugby Laboratories17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152www.rugbylaboratories.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.