The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and painstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets
- In 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 tablets (4,000 mg of acetaminophen)in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while usingthis product
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin
- Reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Do not usewith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptom occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get
medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for
children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 10 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 20⁰C-25⁰C (68⁰F-77⁰F)
Povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch stearic acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.