The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (Per Teaspoonful = 5Ml)
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- Ask a doctor before use if you havecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemaStop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour perioddo not exceed recommended doseadults and children 12 years and over
- 2-4 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years
- Ask a doctor
• store at room temperature 15º - 30ºC (59º - 86ºF)• protect from freezing• protect from light•
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF BREAKAWAY BAND ON CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Citric acid, caramel, FD and C Red 40, flavor, glycerin, menthol, sodium saccharin, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.