The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients (In Each 5 Ml Teaspoonful)
Aluminum hydroxide 400 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
- Relievesheartburnsour stomachacid indigestionsymptoms referred to as gas
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney diseasea magnesium-restricted dietAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
- Shake well before useadults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 12 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weekschildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 5 mg
- Store at room temperatureprotect from freezingkeep tightly closed
Benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor (contains alcohol), hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.