The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg(NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and painsask your doctor about other uses for aspirin
- Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockStomach bleeding warning:This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
- Do not use if your are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Ask a doctor before use ifthe stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou are taking a diureticyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have: -high blood pressure -heart disease -liver cirrhosis -kidney disease -asthmaAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtaking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritisStop use and ask a doctor ifyou experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: -feel faint -vomit blood -have bloody or black stools -have stomach pain that does not get betteran allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right awaypain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysany new symptoms occurringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursIf pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use. it is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each doseswallow whole, do not chew or crushdo not exceed recommended doseadults and children 12 years and older: take 4-8 tablets every 4 hours, as needed, not more than 48 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature
Anhydrous lactose, black iron oxide, brown iron oxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum
lake, hypromellose, iron oxide ochre, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, shellac, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.