The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mgGuaifenesin, USP 200 mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Keep dosing cup with product
- ML = milliliter
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Agedoseadults and children12 years and over10 mLevery 4 hourschildren under 12 yearsdo not use
- Phenylketonurics:Contains Phenylalanine 30 mg per 10 mLstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
Aspartame, benzoic acid, flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, menthol, polyethylene glycol, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.