The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each tablet) Docusate sodium 50 mgSennosides 8.6 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposesStool softenerStimulant laxative
- For overnight relief from occasional constipation (irregularity) generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use laxative products for longer than one week, unless directed by a doctor if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stomach pain nausea vomiting noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of two weeks
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses.adults and children 12 years and oldertake 2-4 tablets dailychildren 6 to under 12 years of agetake 1-2 tablets dailychildren 2 to under 6 years of agetake up to 1 tablet daily children under 2ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 11 mg
- Each tablet contains: sodium 4 mg (VERY LOW SODIUM)
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 lake, FD&C red #40 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide and triacetin
*Rugby Laboratories is not afliated with the owner of the trademark Colace® 2-IN-1SAVE CARTON FOR COMPLETE DRUG FACTSTAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGDistributed by:
Rugby Laboratories17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233Livonia, MI 48152www.rugbylaboratories.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.