The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Miconazole Nitrate USP 2% (100 mg per applicator)
- Treats vaginal yeast infectionsrelieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
Otc - When Using
- When using this product do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)do not have vaginal intercoursemild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occurif you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better after 3 days symptoms last more than 7 daysyou get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and informationadults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Applicator: insert one applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Wash applicator after use.
- Use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina.
- Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva).
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Do not purchase if carton is openeddo not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visibleTo open: unscrew cap, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
- To close: screw cap back onto the tube
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Apricot Kernel Oil/PEG-6, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Mineral Oil, PEG-6-32 Stearate/Glycol Stearate, Purified Water and Benzoic Acid (0.20%) as a preservative
* Please review the disclaimer below.