The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
- Treats vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do Not Use
If you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occurif you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Wash applicator after use.
- Use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed. children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- To open tube use cap to puncture seal
- Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
- Do not purchase if carton is open store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
* Please review the disclaimer below.