The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- Runny nosesneezing
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 times in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and over1 to 2 tabletschildren 6 to under 12 years1 tabletchildren under 6 yearsdo not use
- Each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light.do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken
Carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red no. 27 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.