The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
Do Not Use
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- To make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Find right dose on chart below
- ML = milliliter
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Age (yr)Dose (mL)children under 2 yearsdo not usechildren 2 to 5 yearsdo not use unless directed by a doctorchildren 6 to 11 years5 mL to 10 mLAttention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 15 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used.
- Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
Anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.