The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Fexofenadine HCl USP, 180 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose itchy, watery eyessneezingitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When Using This Product
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over
take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of agedo not useadults 65 years of age and olderask a doctorconsumers with kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missingstore between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)protect from excessive moisturethis product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 4
Colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C Red no. 40, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, powder cellulose and titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.