The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Repackaged and Distributed By:Remedy Repack, Inc.625 Kolter Dr. Suite #4 Indiana, PA 1-724-465-8762
Miconazole nitrate USP, 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
- Treats vaginal yeast infectionsrelieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first timelower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).do not have vaginal intercoursemild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occurif you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 dayssymptoms last more than 7 daysyou get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and informationadults and children 12 years of age and over:applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use.
- Use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- To open tube: unscrew cap, lift tab, and pull to remove foil seal prior to usedo not use if foil seal on tube opening is broken or missingdo not purchase if carton is openstore at room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.