The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises, and strains.
- For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes. If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, consult physician.Do not apply to wounds or damages skin.Do not bandage tightly.
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding,
- Consult physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two years of age on older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.Children under two years of age: consult a physician.
Store at room temperature.
Achillea Mellefolim (Yarrow) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel), Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract, Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Extract, Beeswax, Boswellia Serrata Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Myristoleate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Gluconolactone, Glucosamine HCL, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Harpagophytum Procumbens (Devil's Claw) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Scutellaria Baicalensis (Skullcap) Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Yucca Schidigera Extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.