The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3%Octisalate 3%Octocrylene 8%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For sunscreen use:apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply at least every 2 hoursuse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk. regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun. especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, glycerin, cyclohexasiloxane, alcohol denat., caprylic/capric triglyceride, PEG-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, C13-14 isoparaffin, hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol, hydrolyzed malt extract, padina pavonica extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, stearic acid, adenosine, triethanolamine, polyacrylamide, calcium pantothenate, dimethyl isosorbide, limonene, xanthan gum, linalool, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root extract, iron oxides, caprylyl glycol, capryloyl salicylic acid, paraffin, disodium EDTA, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, citronellol, laureth-7, hexyldecanol, fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.