The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Phenylephrine HCI, 0.25%
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidstemporary relief of irritation and burningtemporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissueaids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
For external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctordo not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Using And Ask Your Doctor If
- Bleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If Pregnent Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying gel.when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of capapply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movementchildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Edetate disodium, hydroxyethyl cellulose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium metabisulphite
OLP HEMORRHOIDAL COOLING GEL
* Please review the disclaimer below.