NDC 70677-1061 Chest Rub
Camphor, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol Jelly Topical
NDC Code 70677-1061-1
Package Description: 1 JAR in 1 CARTON / 100 g in 1 JAR
What is NDC 70677-1061?
The NDC code 70677-1061 is assigned by the FDA to the product Chest Rub which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Strategic Sourcing Services Llc. The generic name of Chest Rub is camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol. The product's dosage form is jelly and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 70677-1061-1 1 jar in 1 carton / 100 g in 1 jar. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Chest Rub?
This product is used as Cough suppressant & topical analgesic. On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common coldon muscles and jonts, temporarily releives minor aches and pains
What are Chest Rub Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 48 mg/g
- EUCALYPTUS OIL 12 mg/g - An oily liquid that is extracted from the leaves of EUCALYPTUS trees.
- MENTHOL 26 mg/g - A monoterpene cyclohexanol produced from mint oils.
Which are Chest Rub UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941)
- CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941) (Active Moiety)
- EUCALYPTUS OIL (UNII: 2R04ONI662)
- EUCALYPTUS OIL (UNII: 2R04ONI662) (Active Moiety)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A)
- MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Chest Rub?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 727137 - camphor 4.8 % / eucalyptus oil 1.2 % / menthol 2.6 % Topical Ointment
- RxCUI: 727137 - camphor 0.048 MG/MG / Eucalyptus oil 0.012 MG/MG / menthol 0.026 MG/MG Topical Ointment
- RxCUI: 727137 - camphor 4.8 % / eucalyptus oil 1.2 % / menthol 2.6 % Chest Rub
- RxCUI: 727137 - camphor 4.8 % / eucalyptus oil 1.2 % / menthol 2.6 % Topical Stick
Which are Chest Rub Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- CEDAR LEAF OIL (UNII: BJ169U4NLG)
- NUTMEG OIL (UNII: Z1CLM48948)
- PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U)
- PARAFFIN (UNII: I9O0E3H2ZE)
- TURPENTINE OIL (UNII: C5H0QJ6V7F)
- THYMOL (UNII: 3J50XA376E)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label