The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Topical Burn Cream Plus Pain Relief
Active Ingredient Purpose
Tetracaine (1.0%).......................Pain & Itch Relief
• For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints commonly assoicated with backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains, and burns.
• For cooling, deep-penetrating pain relief, apply a thin layer sparingly to affected areas.
• Apply up to 3 times daily.
• Not for use on children under 2 years old except as directed by a doctor.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• For external use only.
• If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• Apply this product topically to affected areas.
• Use up to 3 times daily.
• Use only as directed.
Water, Stearic Acid, Lauramide DEA, Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Tetraborate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Eucalyptus Oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.