The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose sneezingitchy, watery eyes itching of the nose or throat
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
- Use only with enclosed dosing cupfind right dose on chart belowmL = milliliteradults and children 6 years and over5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours. adults 65 years and over 5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours.children 2 to under 6 years of age 2.5 mL once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hours.children under 2 years of age ask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)Protect from lightdo not use if carton is opened or if carton tape or bottle wrap imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" is broken or missingsee bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Bubble Gum Syrup: anhydrous citric acid, artificial bubble gum flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucraloseGrape Syrup: anhydrous citric acid, artificial grape flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Call 1-888-344-9603 (toll-free)
* Please review the disclaimer below.