NDC 70771-1762 Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide
Tablet, Film Coated Oral
|Color(s)||YELLOW (C48330 - WITH OCCASIONAL GREYISH TO BLACK SPECKLES) |
PINK (C48328 - LIGHT PINK TO PINK)
WHITE (C48325 - WITH OCCASIONAL GREYISH TO BLACK SPECKLES)
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||7 MM |
NDC Code 70771-1762-1
Package Description: 100 TABLET, FILM COATED in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 70771-1762-3
Package Description: 30 TABLET, FILM COATED in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 70771-1762-5
Package Description: 500 TABLET, FILM COATED in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 70771-1762?
The NDC code 70771-1762 is assigned by the FDA to the product Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Zydus Lifesciences Limited. The product's dosage form is tablet, film coated and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in 3 packages with assigned NDC codes 70771-1762-1 100 tablet, film coated in 1 bottle , 70771-1762-3 30 tablet, film coated in 1 bottle , 70771-1762-5 500 tablet, film coated in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- BISOPROLOL FUMARATE 10 mg/1 - A cardioselective beta-1 adrenergic blocker. It is effective in the management of HYPERTENSION and ANGINA PECTORIS.
- HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE 6.25 mg/1 - A thiazide diuretic often considered the prototypical member of this class. It reduces the reabsorption of electrolytes from the renal tubules. This results in increased excretion of water and electrolytes, including sodium, potassium, chloride, and magnesium. It is used in the treatment of several disorders including edema, hypertension, diabetes insipidus, and hypoparathyroidism.
Which are Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- BISOPROLOL FUMARATE (UNII: UR59KN573L)
- BISOPROLOL (UNII: Y41JS2NL6U) (Active Moiety)
- HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE (UNII: 0J48LPH2TH)
- HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE (UNII: 0J48LPH2TH) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 854908 - bisoprolol fumarate 10 MG / hydroCHLOROthiazide 6.25 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 854908 - bisoprolol fumarate 10 MG / hydrochlorothiazide 6.25 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 854908 - bisoprolol fumarate 10 MG / HCTZ 6.25 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 854916 - bisoprolol fumarate 2.5 MG / hydroCHLOROthiazide 6.25 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 854916 - bisoprolol fumarate 2.5 MG / hydrochlorothiazide 6.25 MG Oral Tablet
Which are Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE 102 (UNII: PNR0YF693Y)
- BUTYLATED HYDROXYANISOLE (UNII: REK4960K2U)
- ANHYDROUS DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE (UNII: L11K75P92J)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- CROSPOVIDONE (35 .MU.M) (UNII: 40UAA97IT9)
- HYPROMELLOSE 2910 (6 MPA.S) (UNII: 0WZ8WG20P6)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 8000 (UNII: Q662QK8M3B)
- FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
- FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA)
- D&C YELLOW NO. 10 ALUMINUM LAKE (UNII: CQ3XH3DET6)
- ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label