The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the ey esdo not apply to wounds or damaged skin do not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 12 years of ag e: Consult a doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aminomethyl Propanol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Beta Caryophyliene, Cannabis Sativa Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Chondroitin Sulfate, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Emu Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Extract (Cannabidiol), Glucosamine Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.