The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% v/v
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in minor cutsscrapes, burns, anitiseptic cleansingperineal and maternity care
- For external use only
- Do not use:
- As an antiseptic for more than 1 weekin the eyes over large areas of the bodyAsk a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burnsStop useif irritation and redness developif condition persists more than 72 hours, consult a physician
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.if swallowed get medical help or contact Poison control Center right away.
- Tear at notch Remove toweletteUse only onceAs a first aid antisepticclean affected areaapply 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
Other Safety Information
- Store at room temperature Avoid excessive heat
* Please review the disclaimer below.