The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
For temporary relief of local discomfort, itching, pain, soreness or
burning in the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders.
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctordo not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop The Use And Consult Doctor If:
- Allergic reaction occursrectal bleeding occursredness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms begin or increasecondition worsenss or does not improve within 7 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before application of product.when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of capapply externally to the affected area up to 6 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Always keep the tube tightly closedstore at temperatures not exceeding 15OC - 30OCprotect from freezing
Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 934, Lecithin (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.