The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Niacinamide 2.00%Adenosine 0.04%
- To protects, restores and soothes the skinTo softening, smoothing, enhancing radiance and brightness skin
After applying basic skin care products, gently spread a pea size amount on your face and spread for even absorption
- For external use onlyDo not use on areas with wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.Stop using and ask a doctor if you havea. Redness, swelling, itchiness, stimulation, or other similar symptoms.
- B. Occurrence of the above symptoms upon exposure to direct sunlight.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-240, Sodium Acrylate, Polysorbate80, Isohexadecane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propolis Wax, Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, rh-Oligopeptide-1, Asiaticoside, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Artemisia Annua Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Helichrysum Arenarium Whole Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Whole Extract, Fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.