The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
IMPORTANT: READ ALL PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USING. KEEP THIS PACKAGE FOR FULL INFORMATION.
Do not use if security seal around bottle is broken or missing.
Drug Factsactive Ingredient
Otc - Purpose
Purpose Antitussive (Cough Suppressant)Uses Temporarily calms cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold or inhaled irritants. Relieves the impulse to cough to help you rest.
For external use only.Do not take by mouth or place in nostrilsFlammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- If epileptic with high blood pressure
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
When Using This Product, Do Not
- Heatmicrowaveuse near an open flameadd to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Do not use this product.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See important warnings under 'When using this product'.Adults and children 12 years of age and older: rub on the throat and chest in a thick layercover with a warm, dry cloth if desiredclothing should be loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
Dosage & Administration
- Use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor.Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Cinnamon oil, eucalyptus oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, pelargonium graveolens oil, peppermint oil, pine needle oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, and vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil.
1-877-275-7253Distributed by: SAJE NATURAL WELLNESS 500-88 E. Pender St. Vancouver, BC Canada V6A 3X3 | saje.com | 1-877-275-7253 | Made in Canada
Fortify 30 Ml
Fortify 10 Ml
Fortify 6 Ml
LIFT HERESKU 439901
Disposal And Waste Handling
We support recycling. Please recycle where possible.
Fortify Antitussive (Cough Suppressant) Oil Blend Rub - 30 Ml
Saje® Natural WellnessFortifyAntitussive (Cough Suppressant) Oil Blend RubFor external use only. 1 fl. oz. | 30 ml
Fortify Antitussive (Cough Suppressant) Oil Blend Rub - 10 Ml
FortifySaje® Natural WellnessFortifyAntitussive (Cough Suppressant) Oil Blend RubFor external use only.0.34 fl. oz. | 10 ml
Fortify Antitussive (Cough Suppressant) Oil Blend Rub - 6 Ml
FortifySaje® Natural WellnessFortifyAntitussive (Cough Suppressant) Oil Blend RubFor external use only.0.2 fl. oz. | 6 ml
* Please review the disclaimer below.