The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of the children
Indications & Usage
Pump an appropriate amount and gently massage the wet facial skin with it. Then rinse with warm water.
- For external use onlyWhen using this product1. If any one of following symptoms occurs when using cosmetics, stop using it and consult a dermatologist.
- A. red spot, swelling, itching, stimulus
- B. symptoms mentioned above are caused by sunlight.
- 2. Do not apply on skin where there is wound, eczema, or irritation.3. Storage and cautions for handling
- A. Close stopper after using.
- B. Keep out of reach of children.
- C. Keep away from high or low temperature and direct sunlight.
- 4. This is not a medicinal product. Made of 100% cosmetic ingredients, it is a sensitive-skin care product for all skin types.
Dosage & Administration
Take an appropriate amount and work up a lather. Then gently massage onto the whole body and rinse with water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.