The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
70% v/v Ethyl Alcohol
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce microbes that potentially can cause disease.For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- On children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occures. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hand to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104 °F)
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol
Manufactured for: Sierra Sage® Herbs LLC 424 Main Street Lyons, CO 80540 USA
* Please review the disclaimer below.