The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients PurposeMenthol _______________________________ 2.0% Topical AnalgesicCamphor ______________________________ 8.0% Topical AnalgesicMethyl Salicylate_________________________ 8.0% Topical Analgesic
- Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
- For external use onlyDo not use on wounds or damaged skin with a healing pad
- Do not use on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of htis product and consult a doctor. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use only as directedAdults and children 12 years of age and older; apply to affected area not ore than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 12 years of age; ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients (Petrolatum, anhydrous lanolin, parrafin)
* Please review the disclaimer below.