The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 83% w/w
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable.Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with face, eyes, and broken skin. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Do not rinse or wipe off the hand sanitizer before it's dry. Store in a cool dry place 1℃(34℉)~30℃(86℉)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40℃(104℉)
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Glycerin
* Please review the disclaimer below.