The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
For preparation of the skin prior to injection, infusion, transfusion.
Dosage And Administration
For Swab.For Topical Use.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
● with electrocautery procedures.
● in the eyes, if contact occurs, flush eyes with water.
● if irritation and redness develop;● if condition persists consult your health care practitioner.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Chikdren
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● Wipe injection, infusion or transfusion site vigorously and discard.
* Please review the disclaimer below.