The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For exterenal use only-handsFlammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroghly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105⁰Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, carbomer and/or acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.Distributed by: LIDL US, LLC3500 S. CLARK STREETARLINGTON, VA 22202QUESTIONS?1-844-344-5071www.lidl.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.