The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients:Octinoxate 7.5%Oxybenzone 3.0%
Otc - Purpose
Purpose:Octinoxate ..............................SunscreenOxybenzone ...........................Sunscreen
Indications & Usage
- Uses:Helps prevent sunburn
• Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Other Safety Information
• For external use only.
Other information• Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Otc - Do Not Use
• Do not use on broken skin
Otc - When Using
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
• Stop use and ask doctor: if rash or irritation develops and persists.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
Directions• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure as needed• Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor before use.• Reapply at least every 2 hours.• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Inactive IngredientsPetrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, SimmondisaChinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, RetinylPalmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid,Cholecalciferol.
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? www.tekweld.com MADE IN USA
SPF15 Natural • Aloe Vera • Safety SealedPeel Back for Drug Facts Net Wt. 0.15 oz (4.25g)Distributed by: Tekweld 45 Rabro Dr. Hauppauge, NY 11788res
* Please review the disclaimer below.