The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Drop)
Menthol 7 mg
Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic
- Temporarily relieves:cough due to a coldoccasional minor irritation or sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days unless directed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 dayscough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- 12 calories per dropContains: SOY
Corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, FD&C red #40, natural & artificial flavors, soy lecithin, sucrose, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.