The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Envelope)
Sodium perborate monohydrate 1.2g
Oral Debriding Agent/Oral Wound Cleanser
- Aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions with occasional sore mouthfor temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury,or other irritations of the mouth and gumsfor temporary use to cleanse canker soresassist in the removal of foreign material from minor wounds
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- For more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsensswelling, rash, or faver develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: dissolve one envelope in 1 ounce (30 milliliters) of warm wateruse immediatelyswish solution around in the mouth over the affected area on gargle for at least 1 minute and then spit it out do not swallowuse up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctorchildren under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this productconsult a dentist or doctor for use in children under 6 years of age
Do not store above 77°F (25°C)
L-tartaric acid, sodium saccharin, cherry flavor'
* Please review the disclaimer below.