The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:ArthritisSimple backacheMuscle strainsBruisesSprains
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Use only as directedDo not bandage tightly or cover treated areaDo not use with heating padAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesDo not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skinDo not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlightIf using before exercise, showering or swimming, apply, wait 30 minutes, then wash off before participatingA temporary burning sensation and/or redness may occur upon application. This is normal and generally stops after a few days of use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Severe burning sensation occursYou experience difficulty breathing or swallowingCondition worsensRedness persists, spreads or becomes tenderIrritation developsSymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults over 18 years:Apply by holding Pain Pen straight down and press tip repeatedly on to affected area until liquid flows. Then dab sparingly.Allow to dryRepeat application, as needed, every 12 to 24 hoursDo not use more than twice a dayWash hands with soap and water after each application. If applying to hand, wait 30minutes, then wash with soap and cold water after each application.If soap does not completely remove all product residues, try using skin or mineral oil.May take several days to reach full effect
Alcohol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Hyaluronate Sodium, Polysorbate 80, Pramoxine HCl, Propylene Glycol, Water
Distributed by Vizuri Consumer Healthcare
Fairfax, VA 22033 U.S.A.
* Please review the disclaimer below.