The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated withArthritissimple backachemuscle strainsbruisessprains
For external use only
When Using This Product:
- Use only as directedDo not bandage tightly or cover treated areaDo not use with heating padAvoid oontact with eyes and mucous membranesDo not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skinDo not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlightAvoid taking a bath or shower, strenuous exercise or swimming 1 hourbefore or after applyingA temporary burning sensation may occur upon application. This is normal and generally stops after a few days of use.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Severe burning sensation occurs You experience difficulty breathing or swallowingCondition worsensRedness is presentlrritation developsSymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If prenant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults over 18 years:Apply to affaceted area using roller ball until visibly moistAllow to dryRepeat application, as needed, every 12 to 24 hoursDo not use more than twice a dayWash hands with soad and water after each applicationMay take several days to reach full effect.
Alcohol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Hyaluronate Sodium, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.