Detox with NDC 71233-001 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Compass Fat Loss Of Glastonbury Llc. The generic name of Detox is beta vulg, boldo, chelidonium maj, sarsaparilla, gelsemium, veratrum alb, ferrum met, iodium, lycopodium, nux vom, pulsatilla, selenium, thuja occ, zinc met. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Compass Fat Loss Of Glastonbury Llc
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Detox Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- BETA VULGARIS 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- SMILAX ORNATA ROOT 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS ROOT 7 [hp_X]/59mL
- VERATRUM ALBUM ROOT 7 [hp_X]/59mL
- IRON 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- IODINE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM SPORE 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- STRYCHNOS NUX-VOMICA SEED 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- PULSATILLA VULGARIS 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- SELENIUM 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- THUJA OCCIDENTALIS LEAFY TWIG 12 [hp_X]/59mL
- ZINC 12 [hp_X]/59mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.