NDC 71246-4028 Hand Sanitizer Lime
NDC Code 71246-4028-1
Package Description: 40 mL in 1 POUCH
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 71246-4028?
The NDC code 71246-4028 is assigned by the FDA to the product Hand Sanitizer Lime which is product labeled by Jfl Enterprises, Inc. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 71246-4028-1 40 ml in 1 pouch . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Hand Sanitizer Lime?
This product is used as Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer
Which are Hand Sanitizer Lime UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) (Active Moiety)
Which are Hand Sanitizer Lime Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- CARBOMER HOMOPOLYMER TYPE B (ALLYL SUCROSE CROSSLINKED) (UNII: Z135WT9208)
- TRIETHANOLAMINE 2-CYCLOHEXYL-4,6-DINITROPHENOLATE (UNII: N2TK31JIAH)
- JOJOBA ACID (UNII: MO7HV04S9Y)
- LIME OIL (UNII: UZH29XGA8G)
- PIGMENT GREEN 7 (UNII: BPO9294G4W)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Hand Sanitizer Lime?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 581660 - ethanol 62 % Topical Gel
- RxCUI: 581660 - ethanol 0.62 ML/ML Topical Gel
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label