The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Methyl Salicylate 30%
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not bandage tightlydo not use otherwise than as directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive irritation of the skin develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children To Avoid Accidental Poisoning.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
Acetic acid, arnica flower extract, ascorbic acid, chlorhexidine gluconate, cholecalciferol, dimethyl sulfoxide, dipropylene glycol, glucono delta lactone, glycerin, histidine, hydroxethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, stearic acid, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.