The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
AVOBENZONE 3%HOMOSALATE 15%OCTISALATE 5%OCTOCRYLENE 8%
- HELPS PREVENT SUNSCREENIF USED AS DIRECTED WITH OTHER SUN PROTECTION MEASURES (SEE DIRECTIONS), DECREASES THE RISK OF SKIN CANCER AND EARLY SKIN AGING CAUSED BY THE SUN.
- For external use only.Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.Do not use on damaged or broken skin.Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.When using this productkeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hours.spray on hands to apply to face.use in well-ventilated areaChildren under 6 months: ask a doctor.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF 15 value or higher along with other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunMay stain surfaces and fabrics.
ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, FRAGRANCE, SD ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
* Please review the disclaimer below.