The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsChloroxylenol 0.75% w/w
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses：for hand-washing to decrease microbes on the skinideal for daily repeated washing
Warnings:For external use only.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use in or near the eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If case of accident ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:wet hands.apply product (palmful).wash hands vigorously.rinse thoroughly.
Other Safety Information
- Other information：store at room temperature.for healthcare professional use only.
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamide MEA, Coco-Betaine, Coconut Fatty Acid, D&C Green No.8, FD&C Blue No.1, FD&C Yellow No.5, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Monoethanolamine, Oleic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.