The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Lidocaine HCl 3% w/w
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching due tominor cutssunburnminor scrapesminor burnsinsect bitesminor skin irritations
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyesDo not use in large quantities, particularily over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifallergic reaction occurscondition worsens or does not improve in 7 dayssymptoms clear up and return within a few daysredness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years and olderapply externally to the affected area up to 3 to 4 times a dayChildren under 2 years ask a doctor
- May be applied under occlusive dressing.Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature.
Benzyl alcohol, carbomer, cholesterol, lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.