The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientPurposeCamphor 2%Soothing agentIsopropyl Alcohol 70%Antimicrobial
Sanitizer to reduce bacteria on hands & surfaces
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
Wipe hands or hard surfaces; discard after use
Glycerin, perfume, water
May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
* Please review the disclaimer below.