The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzyl alcohol 10%
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations
For external use only
Do Not Use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensif symptoms persist for more than 7 daysif symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aqua (deionized water), disodium EDTA, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, pinus pinaster bark extract, piper nigrum (pepper) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.