NDC 71481-014 Bio V Antacid Peppermint 500, 150ct
Calcium Carbonate Tablet, Chewable Oral
What is NDC 71481-014?
The NDC code 71481-014 is assigned by the FDA to the product Bio V Antacid Peppermint 500, 150ct which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Biov Health Inc. The generic name of Bio V Antacid Peppermint 500, 150ct is calcium carbonate. The product's dosage form is tablet, chewable and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 71481-014-01 150 tablet, chewable in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Bio V Antacid Peppermint 500, 150ct?
This medication is used to treat symptoms caused by too much stomach acid such as heartburn, upset stomach, or indigestion. It is an antacid that works by lowering the amount of acid in the stomach. Check the ingredients on the label even if you have used the product before. The manufacturer may have changed the ingredients. Also, products with similar names may contain different ingredients meant for different purposes. Taking the wrong product could harm you.
|Color(s)||GREEN (C48329) |
|Shape||ROUND (C48348) |
|Size(s)||15 MM |
NDC Code 71481-014-01
Package Description: 150 TABLET, CHEWABLE in 1 BOTTLE
What are Bio V Antacid Peppermint 500, 150ct Active Ingredients?
- CALCIUM CARBONATE 500 mg/1 - Carbonic acid calcium salt (CaCO3). An odorless, tasteless powder or crystal that occurs in nature. It is used therapeutically as a phosphate buffer in hemodialysis patients and as a calcium supplement.
Bio V Antacid Peppermint 500, 150ct Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- CALCIUM CARBONATE (UNII: H0G9379FGK)
- CARBONATE ION (UNII: 7UJQ5OPE7D) (Active Moiety)
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
- RxCUI: 308907 - calcium carbonate 500 MG (Ca 200 MG) Chewable Tablet
- RxCUI: 308907 - calcium carbonate 500 MG Chewable Tablet
- RxCUI: 308907 - calcium carbonate 500 MG (equivalent to calcium 200 MG) Chewable Tablet
Bio V Antacid Peppermint 500, 150ct Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- D&C YELLOW NO. 10 ALUMINUM LAKE (UNII: CQ3XH3DET6)
- FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (UNII: J9EQA3S2JM)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
- SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R)
- 5-METHYL-1,3,5-TRIPHENYL-2-PYRAZOLINE (UNII: 96K6O83026)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Bio V Antacid Peppermint 500, 150ct Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Active Ingredient (Per Tablet)
Calcium Carbonate 500mg
Relieves • acid indigestion • heartburn • sour stomach • upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 15 tablets in 24 hours.
- if pregnant do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours.
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symtoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take for symtoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 200 mg.
- Store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed.
D&C Yellow No.10 lake, FD&C Blue No.1 lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, sorbitol, sucralose.
Questions Or Comments?
* Please review the disclaimer below.