The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
- For the treatment of acne
- For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from open fire or flame. When Using This Product.Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only one medication should be used.Do not use if you are allergic to the dressing or any of his components.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center right away.
- Cleanse thoroughly before applying medicationApply the sticker on the affected areaIf bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or even every other daySensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Hydrocolloid Dressing, Vitamin A, Aloe Vera.
* Please review the disclaimer below.