The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.10%
• Helps reduce bacteria on skin that potentially cause disease.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
• in the eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.• over large areas of the body.• if you are allergic to any ingredients.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
• deep puncture wounds.• animal bites.• serious burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• condition persists or gets worse.• skin irritation or redness develop.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
• In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
•Spray onto hands or skin and apply evenly until dry.
• Store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F). Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
1-Octadecanaminium,N,N-dimethyl-N(3-(trihydroxysilyl)-propyl)-chloride, Ethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Purified Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.